- Merge C2C recreation-level efforts into the Fusion recreation programs, beginning in Fall 2014. We will not be fielding separate C2C rec teams.
- Combine club travel team participants and coaches under the Cannons organization, as appropriate, beginning in Fall 2014. Both the Carolina Cannons and C2C-NC have fielded successful, winning club teams in their respective travel programs, and this collaboration will result in a larger, stronger travel team organization with the top talent in the Triangle region.
- Top players on these Cannons travel teams will have the opportunity to participate on C2C National teams, comprised of players from C2C affiliates in Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. C2C National Teams participate in the National Scholastic Club Lacrosse Association (NSCLA), which is the nation’s premier club organization. NSCLA events are well attended by top college recruiters.
- This will streamline offerings in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill region, and provide much-needed clarity for parents.
- It will provide a complete path for young lacrosse players, from recreation-level lacrosse through club travel teams, and offer our top players participation in the finest national club events with the NSCLA.
NATIONAL ELITE TRAVEL TEAMS
C2C National Teams bring together the top High School boys from the Triangle area of North Carolina and across the country to compete in the premier national tournaments. C2C selects only the right players with the heart, hustle, character and talent to be their best both on and off the field.